Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Iron Maiden^Remastered

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bubblejuice ; ♥ Index du Forum ->
Se divertir entre passionés ♥
-> » Partenariat ;
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fearcarys

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 06:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: Iron Maiden^Remastered Répondre en citant

Iron Maiden Remastered > bit.ly/1ZeSb6G

10cf746e54
Just Bullc***p Julien Daunais I like how with every new guy on the video the accent gets stronger and stronger. Yax, Nov 14, 2012 #19 pilau likes this. And the remaster process was definitely in progress before the completion of the new album and Bruces illness. in most cases, this usually sounds like rubbish compared to the original versions. Executive summary: Most folks on this forum are not necessarily audiophiles, and neither am I, really -- but, even those listening to MP3s through earbuds can tell the difference in CD masterings. Like you say, hold on to your old CDs! If they release a new CD range its likely to be this new Onkyo remaster, only slightly more compressed. They got the music & feeling, dynamic and all. I'm going to go ahead and clarify on what mastering if anybody here's curious. For albums you truly love, get the CD, and look for the best mastering of the CD. Dude even flipped the guitar channels.

I'm really tired of every new vinyl release being a picture disc. My iMac through the phones or my mediocre home stereo amp is what I use most for music and am generally fine with what it gives me. June 2015 at 05:18 Yeah, I did. How much am I selling myself short on sound quality? For basic iPod listening, and for higher quality systems? mckindog, Nov 14, 2012 #9 Cornfed Hick Chad, NOT From Tulsa mckindog: Depends what you're getting. Apr 27th, 2015 IRON MAIDEN CATALOGUE NOW AVAILABLE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HIGH RES EXCLUSIVELY ON ONKYO MUSIC Share Facebook Twitter Google Onkyo & Pioneer Innovations are delighted to announce the exclusive release via their high res audio download service of nineteen IRON MAIDEN catalogue albums encoded from 24-bit high resolution masters, delivering the music to listeners exactly the way the artist and recording engineer intended. Jon Von 22. Cornfed Hick Chad, NOT From Tulsa Can't believe I forgot to mention: Other good recent remasters that come to mind are the Sanctuary 2009-2010 "Deluxe Edition" remasters of the Black Sabbath catalog, especially Mob Rules, which sounds amazing (and has Live at Hammersmith on Disc 2, to boot, along with the awesome demo version of the title track that was used for the Heavy Metal movie soundtrack) -- a "must own" for all Dio/Sabbath fans. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. You won't find that with any other band of that (or bigger) size. Claus Fireblade Rider Location: Germany Why all 1998 remasters sound so bad? Maybe something happened, when they added the multimedia content Claus, Mar 11, 2012 #9 kingofstoneage likes this.

arrow s03e03 720p webbig big big girlseagleheart season 1only god forgives engadobe photoshop lightroom 5.6 finaladobe photoshop cc 14.1.2 finalvampire diaries s06 e01the night of museum 2 frenchThe Musketeers S01a touch of cloth

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 06:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bubblejuice ; ♥ Index du Forum ->
Se divertir entre passionés ♥
-> » Partenariat ;
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation